Hello and Happy Autumn! Flubble, Frankee, and Feebee are thrilled to share a creative fall craft that will bring the beauty of the season right into your home: the Bubble Wrap Stamped Autumn Tree Craft!
Before diving into this delightful craft, consider starting your day with a nature walk. Autumn offers a vibrant palette of colors as leaves turn from green to shades of red, orange, and yellow. Taking a leisurely stroll with your little one to observe this transformation is a perfect way to connect with nature and ignite their curiosity about the season.Let them touch the leaves, feel the cool breeze, and listen to the rustling sounds of fall. Point out the changing colors and explain how the trees prepare for winter by shedding their leaves. It’s a magical moment that sets the stage for a creative adventure.
Plus, if you’re like many parents, you might have an extra stash of bubble wrap from all that online shopping. Who knew that those protective bubbles would become the star of your crafting adventure today?
What You’ll Need:
- Bubble wrap
- Construction paper (white, various autumn colors)
- Child-safe scissors
- Paints (red, orange, yellow, and brown)
- Your enthusiastic toddler!
Creating Your Bubble Wrap Stamped Autumn Trees:
- Tree Shapes: Begin by cutting out tree trunk shapes from the brown construction paper. These will serve as the base for your stamped trees.
- Bubble Wrap Stamps: Cut out small sections of bubble wrap and [optional] attach them to cardboard or wooden blocks to create stampers.
- Stamp Away: Dip the bubble wrap stampers into autumn-colored paints, such as red, orange, and yellow. Encourage your little artist to stamp the painted bubble wrap onto the white construction paper to create the colorful foliage of autumn trees. It’s a fun way to explore textures and colors!
- Adding Details: Use paintbrushes or little fingers to add tree trunks to the stamped trees using brown paint. Let your child’s creativity run wild as they design the trees’ unique features.
This delightful craft combines artistry and sensory exploration. The tactile sensation of pressing the bubble wrap onto paper adds an extra layer of sensory engagement. This is also an excellent way to celebrate the beauty of fall while fostering your child’s creativity and sensory development. So, gather your supplies, ignite your child’s imagination, and let the colorful journey begin!
We hope you give this a try! Remember to tag us or use the hashtag #jointhebubblesbrigade when you share your experience. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more delightful crafts and activities
Did you like this craft? If so check out our other crafts here: