Bubble Waffles (makes 4 waffles)
Prep Time: 8 mins Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- blueberries, chopped strawberries, raspberries, chocolate chips, maple syrup, honey, whipped cream or ice cream
1. Place the first 4 ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Beat the eggs in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
4. Whisk the egg/sugar mixture into the flour mixture until just combined.
5. Preheat bubble waffle maker according to manufactures directions.
6. Place 3/4 cup of the batter into the bubble maker and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side if using a hand held waffle maker or 5 minutes if using an electric bubble waffle maker.
7. Serve with desired toppings.